• What if you could find
ways to reach more students, more of the time WITHOUT having to work
harder or longer?
• What if you could streamline your lesson planning and be more creative
when you're teaching?
• What if you could get your students genuinely turned-on to learning?
• What if you had techniques to turn assessment into a celebration of
The new e-book
Multiple Intelligences & School Transformation
shows you how! The e-book contains five penetrating reports on
how to implement multiple intelligences in your school or district,
making your job easier, more interesting and enjoyable.
SCHOOL TRANSFORMATION SERIES
This is an e-book Containing the Five Reports Which
• Multiple Intelligences Research Overview
• Teaching FOR Multiple Intelligences:
MI & Curriculum Integration $6.00
• Teaching WITH Multiple Intelligences:
Instructional Practice & Lesson Planning
• Teaching ABOUT Multiple Intelligences:
The MI Learning Process for Parents &
• Assessment THROUGH Multiple Intelligences:
Assessing the Learner, Assessing
the Learning $6.00
These exclusive reports
summarize key research findings, they suggest school restructuring and
reform implications of those findings, they provide you with some
practical tools, models, and techniques to use in your classroom, AND
they contain several "reports from the field" where teachers, schools,
and districts have experimented with using multiple intelligences to
bring about school transformation. The reports can be ordered
separately, or, if you want them all, order the e-book! You'll also
receive FOUR FREE BONUSES when you order!