Multiple Intelligence Self Study Program
Step Beyond Your Limits!
Want to be smarter?
Have a better memory?
Remember what you learn?
Relate to self and others
Multiple Intelligence TOOL BOX is your step-by-step, self-study guide for expanding
and more fully developing your eight kinds of smart. The eight kinds
of smart are already inside you just waiting to be awakened and put
We've all been lied to
about our intelligence!
We've been told that our
intelligence is fixed and static at birth.
• We've been told that our intelligence is equal to our IQ.
• We've been told that there's nothing we can do about the intelligence
we showed up with–we're stuck with it and must learn to compensate.
OutSmart Your IQ by developing your MiQ™!
about our intelligence is now in and it tells a very different story! Your
intelligences is not fixed and static at birth. The truth is that your
intelligence grows, expands, and changes throughout your entire life. And
furthermore, at any age, and at almost any ability level you can learn to
be smarter than you think you are. The MiQ TOOL BOX
shows you how.
What's In the TOOL BOX?
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
31 Reasons not to live without it.
|1. Learn how to use your ImageSmart to
improve your capacities for visualizing what you want in your life
and making it happen.
2. Discover how to increase the power of your ideas through graphic
representation and mind mapping.
3. Improve your abilities for understanding spatial information
(such as reading maps) and solving spatial problems (such as finding
your way around a new location).
4. Develop a wide variety of thinking skills for use in different
5. Analyze and improve your current problem-solving strategies and
6. Learn how to do "cross lateral" thinking by accessing both sides
of your brain, thus increasing your creativity quotient.
7. Discover how your LogicSmart can help you create a solid,
convincing rationales and arguments to support your ideas.
8. Unlock the powerful connection between your mind and body and
learn how to use it to reduce stress in your life.
9. Discover how the simple act of walking can be a powerful
technique for shifting your mind to optimal states of being.
10. Experiment with using your "kinesthetic body" (the body of
muscular imagination) to improve the daily functioning of your real,
11. Learn about the power of "body language" and how it can enhance
(or hinder) the power of your communication with other people.
12. Reconnect with previous stages of your life through your
BodySmart and learn how to harvest the wisdom of your past for
13. Jump start your creative thinking through music.
14. Analyze the various effects and impacts of sound on you and
learn how to manage your "sound environment".
15. Learn how
to increase your memory through music, rhythm, sound, and vibration.
|16. Discover how SoundSmart can help you
improve your communication skills by HOW you say WHAT you say,
17. Increase your persuasive speaking abilities by learning
sure-fire techniques for preparing a presentation.
18. Dramatically expand your creative writing skills.
19. Learn how your WordSmart can help you analyze written or spoken
message for their real (and sometimes hidden) meaning.
20. Learn how the practice of "affirmations" can totally change your
image of yourself and your world.
21. Discover the key to improving and function of any group or team
you're part of.
22. Develop and enhance your listening skills.
23. Learn how to structure a group for guaranteed success.
24. Use your PeopleSmart skills to help a group reach consensus on a
decision they're struggling with.
25. Learn and apply proven strategies for leading great meetings
26. Unlock the power of your own mind through the practice of
27. Discover how to tap into your "inner wisdom" and "inner knowing"
about your life and its possibilities.
28. Enhance your reflective abilities through learning a variety of
journal writing/keeping techniques.
29. Learn the powerful skills of "metacognition"–thinking about your
own thinking–and how to apply to improve your thinking in your daily
30. Rediscover your life's past journey and how it impacts your
present and future life.
31. Learn how use your SelfSmart to "get distance on your life" so
you can make decisions from a more objective standpoint.
. . .AND
MUCH, MUCH MORE!!! - See Below
U.S. $323.50 Can
Multiple Intelligence TOOL
ADD TO CART |
WHAT'S IN THE MIQ TOOLBOX?
OutSmart Yourself! 16 Proven Strategies for Becoming Smarter Than You
Think You Are
popularizes the Harvard-based
research of Dr. Howard Gardner on multiple intelligences. This research
suggests that each of us possesses at least eight distinct areas
of intelligence eight ways we know what we know in our lives,
eight ways we acquire knowledge, at least eight ways we learn and
understand, eight ways we are smart!
included is a
FREE introductory CD and a set of eight daily
exercise cards for "getting started".
Discover how Multiple Intelligences
can help you THINK, LEARN and WORK SMARTER!
A Different Kind of Smart!
Conversations with David Lazear
Learn about YOUR Eight Kinds of Smart
through an in-depth interview with intelligence expert, David Lazear!
provides a thorough introduction to each of the eight kinds of smart.
The DVD includes footage illustrating the eight intelligences in
everyday life and an intimate conversation with David
Lazear in his Chicago home.
Personal Study Guide
A Complete Course for Developing
"A Different Kind of Smart"
Learn how to use state-of-the-art
to dramatically enhance
YOUR Eight Kinds of Smart!
300+ page study guide gives you step-by-step guidance through carefully
researched and proven practices and exercises which are guaranteed
to help you strengthen the eight intelligences in your own
personal and professional life.
included in the Personal Study Guide are SmartReflection Logs, an
extensive resource list for each kind of smart, and a bibliography of
resources for further study of multiple intelligences.
A set of guided instructions for
exercises in the Study Guide
The nine CDs
in this attractive and handy CD case provide you with guidance in
exercises for awakening the Eight Kinds of Smart, an in-depth
explanation of the distinct capacities of each of the
eight intelligences, and guided instructions for the key practices
in the Personal Study Guide. The ninth CD provides a general overview and
introduction to the Eight Kinds of Smart.